The pediatric gastroenterology team at OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital offers expert diagnosis and care for children with gastrointestinal disorders. We help you manage your child’s condition and symptoms throughout their childhood.
On our team, you'll find:
- Highly-trained specialists, including Oregon's only board-certified pediatric hepatologist (liver specialist).
- Providers who are also researchers and educators, with access to leading-edge treatments and clinical trials.
- Care providers who work together to find the best treatment for your child's condition.
- Experts in nutrition, pediatric psychology and the mind-gut connection so we can support your child’s overall health.
- Nurse coordinators who help you schedule appointments and tests, order medications, and more.
Call 503-346-0640 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask a question
How to reach us:
- Refer your patient to OHSU Doernbecher.
- Call 503-346-0644 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Fax patient records and gastroenterology related lab work to 503-346-6854.
Medical treatment guides: