The providers and scientists at OHSU’s C. Rex and Ruth H. Layton Aging and Alzheimer’s Center are at the forefront of care and research. We offer:
- Providers from a range of specialties who work together in the care of each patient
- Doctors, nurses, psychologists and others who have devoted their careers to caring for dementia patients and their caregivers.
- Brain specialists with advanced training in areas such as geriatrics (aging), neuropsychology and neurology.
- Elite researchers supported by the National Institute on Aging.
- Scientists who have published hundreds of studies in medical journals.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions