The providers and scientists at OHSU’s C. Rex and Ruth H. Layton Aging and Alzheimer’s Center are at the forefront of care and research. We offer:
- Providers from a range of specialties who work together in the care of each patient
- Doctors, nurses, psychologists and others who have devoted their careers to caring for dementia patients and their caregivers.
- Brain specialists with advanced training in areas such as geriatrics (aging), neuropsychology and neurology.
- Elite researchers supported by the National Institute on Aging.
- Scientists who have published hundreds of studies in medical journals.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7722
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S.W. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.