Alzheimer’s Disease and Aging Team
The providers and scientists at OHSU’s C. Rex and Ruth H. Layton Aging and Alzheimer’s Center are at the forefront of care and research. We offer:
- Providers from a range of specialties who work together in the care of each patient
- Doctors, nurses, psychologists and others who have devoted their careers to caring for dementia patients and their caregivers.
- Brain specialists with advanced training in areas such as geriatrics (aging), neuropsychology and neurology.
- Elite researchers supported by the National Institute on Aging.
- Scientists who have published hundreds of studies in medical journals.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions about arranging a referral or to make a follow-up appointment, call 503-494-7772.
- Nurse line: To talk with a nurse about questions or concerns, call 503-494-7615.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Resources for patients and families
- Patient and caregiver stories
- Research and clinical trials
- Learn about current research opportunities: 503-494-7647 or firstname.lastname@example.org