OHSU and the OHSU Brain Institute offer many opportunities for physicians and other health care providers to continue professional development. Our continuing medical education programs:
- Enable you to further your education in a wide range of clinical areas.
- Offer activities throughout the year, in a variety of locations and formats.
- Draw on the clinical and academic strengths of our faculty.
Grand Rounds lectures
OHSU hosts weekly Grand Rounds lectures covering all aspects of clinical care. Many are available online, but you must watch live to receive CME credit.
- Neurology Grand Rounds lectures
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds lectures
- Pediatric Grand Rounds lectures
- All Grand Rounds lectures
CME certificates for Grand Rounds will be emailed at the end of the academic year.
Attendance verification, transcripts and duplicate certificates for accredited CME courses over the past seven years are available from the Office of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).