Welcome to the OHSU Brain Institute, where our mission is to give you the best treatment and support possible. We’re committed to:
- Providing complete care for your brain or nervous system condition.
- Offering you the most advanced treatments.
- Giving you care from providers and researchers on the front lines of scientific discovery.
Find your diagnosis
- ALS and neuromuscular disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease and aging
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Concussion and traumatic brain injury
- Facial pain (trigeminal neuralgia)
- Headaches and migraines
- Mental health
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurocritical care and Neurosciences ICU
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Pituitary disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Stroke and related disorders
Visit our A-to-Z Brain Care page to find your diagnosis.
Resources for patients and families
Find a wide range of services and resources, including:
- OHSU services
- Insurance and billing information
- Educational resources
- Caregiver support
Sign up or log into for MyChart, a secure web portal where you can:
- Communicate with your doctor
- Ask for prescription refills
- See test results
- Manage appointments
Do you have a virtual visit scheduled? Here are downloadable instructions.