Please note: We have had to make staffing changes to make sure our sickest patients get care. Due to these changes, we may take longer than normal to answer phones, schedule appointments, and return MyChart messages. We appreciate your patience at this time.
The Scappoose clinic is a nationally recognized Rural Health Clinic. We welcome and treat all patients, regardless of their ability to pay, insurance, income, background or preferred language. We respect our patients’ beliefs, values and cultural needs.
Our clinic treats babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors. You and your health care team will work together to come up with a plan that makes sense for you and your family.
We offer wide-ranging services such as:
- Health care for the whole family
- Same-day appointments
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
- Pediatric primary care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Women’s health care
- Pregnancy care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Gender-affirming primary care
- Sports medicine
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness
- Addiction medicine
- On-site laboratory and X-ray, including mammography