Provider fact sheets
Download helpful information about new advancements and how they can benefit your patients.
- Treating persistent premature ventricular complexes (PVCs)
Using radiofrequency catheter ablation to treat PVCs
- Heart Valve: Repair and replacement options for valvular heart disease
- Coronary Artery Calcium Score
- New WATCHMAN device provides added protection against thromboembolism
- Upcoming Technology for Aortic Arch Aneurysms
Devices on the horizon that will allow near-total endovascular techniques to become a reality.
- Heart Valve Update
- MitraClip Mitral Valve Repair
- OHSU Beaverton Cardiology Clinic
Learn about all the services on the west side, including diagnostic imaging (ECHO and Holters)
- A Guide to Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery
An Alternative to Radiofrequency Ablation
- Safe MRI for Pacemakers and Defibrillators
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Learn about potential misdiagnoses and key indicators of an HCM patient
- Heart Disease and Diabetes Clinic
Cardiology and Endocrinology unite to help your patients
- TAVR Update
Learn about Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- ACC/ACHD Guidelines for Adults With Specific Congenital Heart Defects
- Aortic Program
Learn about our new Aortic Program, services, when to refer and how we partner with you for care.
OHSU Connections newsletter articles
- Caring for patients with heart failure
- Familial hypercholesterolemia
- Help for patients with aortic disease
- Managing adults with congenital heart disease
- Mapping the heart 10 times faster
- Minimally invasive surgery for atrial fibrillation
- New specialty lowers and possibly prevents heart risks from cancer treatment
- Pregnancy and heart health
- The new statin alternative — who should take it and will insurance approve it?
2016 Activity Report
Download the latest report on research and innovation at the OHSU Knight Cardiovascular Institute.
Schedule a specialist to speak at your office
Provider relations manager
Cancer, cardiovascular, general surgery