Resources for Cardiovascular Health Care Professionals
Provider fact sheets
Download helpful information about new advancements and how they can benefit your patients.
- Advanced Heart Failure Program
- Treating persistent premature ventricular complexes (PVCs)
Using radiofrequency catheter ablation to treat PVCs
- Heart Valve: Repair and replacement options for valvular heart disease
- Coronary Artery Calcium Score
- New WATCHMAN device provides added protection against thromboembolism
- Upcoming Technology for Aortic Arch Aneurysms
Devices on the horizon that will allow near-total endovascular techniques to become a reality.
- OHSU Beaverton Cardiology Clinic
Learn about all the services on the west side, including diagnostic imaging (ECHO and Holters)
- A Guide to Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery
An Alternative to Radiofrequency Ablation
- Safe MRI for Pacemakers and Defibrillators
- ACC/ACHD Guidelines for Adults With Specific Congenital Heart Defects
- Aortic Program
Learn about our new Aortic Program, services, when to refer and how we partner with you for care.
Schedule a specialist to speak at your office
Provider relations manager
Cancer, cardiovascular, general surgery
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Log into OHSU Connect.