The CDC recommends that all who qualify get a booster shot. Make an appointment below, or call for help or with questions:
If no appointments are available online, schedule by calling 833-647-8222, weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Who can get a booster shot?
The FDA and CDC have authorized booster shots of the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Mixing and matching is allowed for ages 18 and older.
You qualify for a booster shot if you are:
- Age 12 or older and you completed Pfizer vaccination at least five months ago.
- Age 18 or older and you completed Moderna vaccination at least six months ago.
- Age 18 or older and you completed Johnson & Johnson vaccination at least two months ago.
Make an appointment below or use the CDC's VaccineFinder tool.
Make an appointment for a booster shot
- Schedule online below for yourself or for a child ages 12-14, or:
- In the online scheduling tool, if you don’t have a MyChart account:
- Select the “Continue as a Guest” pathway.
- After you make your appointment, click or tap “SIGN UP NOW” to create an account. Having a MyChart account will speed your vaccination. Limited on-site registration will also be available.
- Please contact your provider or call 833-647-8222 before scheduling a booster if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
- Has the person getting the shot been treated with a COVID-19 monoclonal antibody or convalescent plasma in the last 90 days?
- Has the person getting the shot ever had an immediate allergic reaction — severe or not — to polysorbate?
- Has the person getting the shot ever had an immediate allergic reaction to any other vaccine?
- Does the person getting the shot have a history of anaphylaxis from any cause?
Please note: People ages 12-14 must come with a parent/guardian who can give verbal consent for the COVID-19 vaccine. Or the person can come with another adult who can present signed, written permission from a parent/guardian.
Terms and conditions
By scheduling a vaccine appointment with OHSU through this website, you, on your own behalf or on behalf of another individual receiving the vaccine from OHSU (e.g., your minor child or other person for whom you act as health care representative), agree to the following:
- To receive a COVID vaccine from OHSU health care professionals, students, volunteers or agents.
- If you have health insurance or health benefit coverage, OHSU may bill and collect reimbursement from your health insurance or health benefits plan for the COVID vaccine OHSU provides to you or the individual you represent.
- OHSU may collect, maintain and use personal and health information about you (or the individual you represent) as necessary to provide and bill for the COVID vaccine and satisfy state and federal regulations. OHSU’s Notice of Privacy Practices (“NPP”) explains our obligations regarding your information. You can view or download a copy of the NPP here.
- You agree to receive communications regarding your care through various methods including mail, telephone, OHSU MyChart, email and manual or auto-dialing voicemail messages and text messages using the contact information that you give us.
- You understand that you will receive an email confirming your first name, appointment date, time and location after you schedule an appointment through this website. You understand that email and text messaging is not secure or encrypted and may contain confidential information. You understand that you may avoid receiving this detailed appointment confirmation email by calling to schedule your vaccine appointment using the number below.
Vaccines for these appointments
These sites have Pfizer booster shots. Mixing and matching is allowed for ages 18 and older.
Questions? Need help?
- Reach our call center at 833-647-8222, weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Comuníquese con nuestro centro de atención llamando al 833-647-8222, de lunes a viernes, de 8 a. m. a 5 p. m.
- Hãy liên lạc tổng đài của chúng tôi theo số 833-647-8222 , các ngày trong tuần 8 giờ sáng đến 5 giờ chiều
- С нашим колл-центром можно связаться по номеру 833-647-8222 в будние дни с 8 a.m. до 5 p.m.
- تواصل مع مركز الاتصالات الخاص بنا على الرقم 8222-647-833 ، طوال أيام العمل الأسبوعية من الساعة 8 صباحًا إلى الساعة 5 مساءً
Booster shot locations
OHSU Multnomah Pavilion
OHSU Health Community Site (Portland Expo Center)
This is a drive-through site especially convenient for those with mobility issues.
Portland Expo Center
2060 N. Marine Drive (enter from North Expo Road)
Portland, OR 97217
Map and directions
Prepare for your appointment
What to wear: Wear something that makes it easy to expose an upper arm for your shot.
Don’t come if you are sick: Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have symptoms that could be from COVID-19.
You do not need health insurance: You will receive a vaccine at no cost to you, and you do not need to have health insurance. If you do have insurance, though, please bring your insurance card to your appointment. Providers are allowed to charge your insurance company a fee to cover the cost of providing a booster shot. This fee may temporarily appear in your MyChart account, but you will NOT be billed.
Bring your vaccine records: You cannot get a booster shot without them. If needed, see "How to replace a lost vaccine card or records" on our vaccine page.
Who can come with you: See OHSU's policy on support people. Service animals are allowed. Please leave pets at home.
- Interpreters will be available if you speak a language other than English.
- Ayuda en otros idiomas: Habrá intérpretes disponibles si habla un idioma que no sea inglés
- Trợ giúp ngôn ngữ Sẽ có thông dịch viên nếu quý vị nói một ngôn ngữ không phải tiếng Anh.
- Языковая поддержка: Если вы не говорите на английском языке, будут доступны услуги устного перевода.
- المساعدة اللغوية: سيُتاح مترجمون فوريون إذا كنت تتحدث لغة أخرى غير اللغة الإنجليزية