I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Address1500 N.W. Bethany BoulevardBeaverton, Oregon 97006
Dr. Reynolds is part of the IDD Behavioral Pediatrics Treatment Program as well as the Healthy Lifestyles Clinic, in which she works with health care teams providing outpatient services to children and families. Her primary areas for treatment include healthy sleeping, eating, and exercising habits, toileting development, managing anxious behaviors, parenting and positive parent-child relationships, and helping guide high spirited children who may have disruptive behaviors. Dr. Reynolds also provides services to children with special health care needs ranging from developmental disabilities to those diagnosed with chronic medical conditions such as cancer, diabetes, cystic fibrosis, and chronic pain. In addition to treatment services, Dr. Reynolds provides psychological assessment services for children to provide diagnostic clarification and recommendations when there are concerns about child development and behavior and mood regulation.
In her free time, Dr. Reynolds enjoys being active outdoors and gardening. She also loves the farmer’s market and cooking meals with her family and friends.
- Ph.D., 2010, University of Alabama
- Child psychology internship, Oregon Health & Science University and Child Development and Rehabilitation Center, 2010
- Pediatric psychology fellowship, Oregon Health & Science University and Child Development and Rehabilitation Center, 2011
- Board Certified (ABPP) - Child Clinical and Adolescent Psychology
Memberships and associations
- American Psychological Association- Division of Pediatric Psychology (Div. 54)