Find a pediatric cardiologist or other heart care specialist
OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital has one of the largest and most experienced teams of pediatric cardiologists and heart specialists in the Northwest. All of our doctors completed fellowships in their specific fields, with three or more years of advanced training after their residencies.
- All of our heart care providers, from nurses to anesthesiologists, are specifically trained to care for babies, children and teens.
- Our providers are also researchers with hundreds of published papers on children’s heart conditions and treatments.
- Our director, Dr. Lars Grosse-Wortmann, joined OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital in 2019 with a passion for caring for children with heart disease. He brings exceptional expertise in heart imaging, heart muscle disease and connective tissue disorders.
- Our pediatric cardiologists and specialists trained at top programs in Europe and North America.
- We offer a full range of specialists, from experts in imaging and life support to highly skilled surgeons and catheterization doctors.
Our doctors work in teams, sharing their expertise for each patient. Doernbecher heart specialists also confer with doctors throughout the region.
- Ashleigh LeBlanc
- Amy Brown, RN
- Kristine Gutshall, RN
- Sara LaBarge, RN
- Annie Kachman, RN
- Katherine Phillips-Hamblett, RN
Call 503-346-0640 to:
- Request an appointment.
- Seek a second opinion.
- Ask questions.