Kori Mohr specializes in cardiac ultrasound imaging focusing on pediatric patients ranging in age from newborn to young adult. She enjoys working with her fellow sonographers and cardiologists to understand and help pediatric patients throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Outside of the hospital she enjoys spending time with family and friends as well as her adorable dog Chip.
Education and training
- B.S., 2016, University of Idaho
- A.A.S., 2019, Spokane Community College
- State of Oregon Board of Medical Imaging
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography in AE and PE
Memberships and associations:
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.