Locations and contactI see patients at
Address691 Murphy Road, 200Medford, Oregon 97504
Address3377 Riverbend Drive, 230Springfield, Oregon 97477
Dr. Jackie Try has practiced pediatric gastroenterology for over 20 years. She loves working with children of all ages, and their families. She likes to consider all aspects of wellness in the care of children living with chronic disease to optimize life and health.
Outside of work she enjoys Pilates, swimming and everything outdoors.
Dr. Try previously practiced under the name Dr. Fridge. She has two adult daughters who also work in STEM fields.
Education and training
- M.B., 1985, University of Leicester School of Medicine
- M.B.A., 1994, Saint Mary’s College of California
- Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital & Research Center Oakland, Oakland, CA, 2000
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, LPCH/Stanford Medical Center, Stanford, CA, 2005
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics, 2000
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, American Board of Pediatrics, 2005
Memberships and associations:
- North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.