The skilled therapists at OHSU’s Rehabilitation Services offer expert care for any rehabilitation need. You’ll find:
Team-based care: Our providers coordinate your treatment with your doctors. Rehabilitation becomes part of your overall care plan.
Expertise: Our large team includes specialists in many specific forms of rehabilitation, including the following. See below and our For Patients page for links and more information.
- Sports injuries
- Complex pain
- The Schroth Method for scoliosis
- Facial rehabilitation
- Women’s care and pelvic floor
- Cancer and lymphedema
- Neurologic rehabilitation, including for Parkinson’s disease and stroke
- Hand therapy
- Speech, occupational and physical therapy
- Cognitive therapy
Research: Our therapists, as part of Oregon’s only academic health center, are also involved in research to test new therapies. We strive to bring improved treatments to patients as quickly as possible.
Call 503-494-3151 to:
- Request an appointment. You will need a doctor’s referral.
- Ask questions.
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, first floor
3303 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions