Call 503-494-3151 to:
- Make appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, first floor
3303 S.W. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Center for Women’s Health
Kohler Pavilion, seventh floor
800 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 97329
Map and directions
OHSU in Beaverton
Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
15700 S.W. Greystone Court
Beaverton, OR 97006
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
If you’re ill or injured, the skilled therapists at OHSU’s Rehabilitation Services can help you improve, maintain or restore your abilities. We’re here to support your independence, well-being and quality of life. You’ll find:
- Services tailored to your needs
- Rehabilitation care for children, teens and adults
- Team-based care coordinated with your doctors
- Highly trained professionals skilled in treating you at any stage of recovery
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Locations in Portland and Beaverton
- The latest techniques and therapies
Our physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists have advanced training in many conditions. We offer:
- Specialists in fields including orthopaedics, sports injuries, cancer care, neurologic disorders, women’s health and pain management.
- A science-based approach, using treatments that research has shown to be effective.
- Leading technology, including the ReWalk system to help patients with spinal cord injuries walk, and an AlterG treadmill that supports body weight.
- Innovative training techniques for stroke recovery.
- A facial rehabilitation specialist for head-and-neck cancer patients.
- A physical therapist certified in the Schroth Method for scoliosis.
- Complete care: Our physical, occupational and speech-language therapists work with your doctors and with specialists including athletic trainers, psychologists, social workers and dietitians.
- Custom treatment: You’ll get the care you need. Many patients need only six visits. Others receive intensive, longer-term care.
- Long-term tracking: We track one-year outcomes for hip and knee replacements for Medicare patients.
- Convenience: We use MyChart to make it easy to connect with your therapist. After your first evaluation, you can schedule appointments online.
- Specialty clinics: You’ll find specialty clinics for concussion, fibromyalgia, Parkinson’s disease and other disorders. You will typically see all your providers in one visit.
- Meet our team
Our offerings include:
- Hand therapists experienced at treating traumatic injuries.
- A team with advanced training in managing Parkinson’s disease.
- Therapists with rare expertise in late-stage cancer care.
- Speech-language pathologists who focus on treating thinking and communication problems.
- State-of-the-art testing and training equipment for sports injuries, spinal cord injuries and balance disorders.
- Therapists who focus on treating children and teens.
Our facilities feature:
- Bright and airy training spaces
- One-on-one therapy rooms
- The latest equipment
At Portland’s Center for Health & Healing Building 1, you’ll find:
- A 14,000-square-foot rehabilitation clinic.
- Pool therapy and Portland’s only bariatric chair lift to help obese patients in and out of the pool.
- Robotic training equipment for patients recovering from stroke and brain injuries.
We also offer:
Research and clinical trials
At OHSU, research is a key part of our mission. This includes giving patients access to the latest findings and clinical trials that test promising new therapies. Our research includes:
- Finding that exercise can effectively fight fatigue in cancer patients. This is now part of our treatment.
- Innovative work by an occupational therapist who works with one of our surgeons to train amputees to use nerves, rerouted in surgery, to operate a prosthesis.
- Looking at the benefits of “prehabilitation” an exercise program to prepare patients for major surgery for pancreatic cancer patients.