Special focus on
- Cardiac Imaging
- General Cardiology
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- Cardiovascular medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- American Board of Internal Medicine, internal medicine (1993)
- Echocardiography – National Board of Echocardiography
Dr. Lindner’s clinical expertise is in cardiovascular imaging and ischemic heart disease.
Memberships and associations
- President Elect, American Society of Echocardiography
- Board of Directors, National Board of Echocardiography
- Vice-chair, Writing Committee, National Board of Echocardiography
- NIH MEDI study section
- NIH/NHLBI Data Safety Monitoring Board for Gene and Cell Therapy Trials
- Association of University Cardiologists
- American Society of Clinical Investigation
The following clinical trials are currently accepting new participants:
4.9 out of 5 (109 Ratings, 11 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Friendliness/courtesy 4.9
- Explanations about your problem/condition 4.9
- Concern shown for your questions/worries 4.9
- Effort made to include you in treatment decisions 4.9
- Used words you could understand 4.9
- Amount of time spent with you 4.8
- Your confidence in care provider 4.9
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.9
- Likelihood of recommending to others 5
- Apr 02, 2018
Dr. Lindner is the best Cardiologist
- Jun 26, 2017
I only have great things to say about Dr. Lindner. I couldn't ask for a better cardiologist!
- Jun 12, 2017
Dr. Lindner is an exceptional physician. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He makes sure my questions and concerns are answered. Dr. Lindner also calls us with test results as soon as he gets them. I feel very fortunate and confident having him as my cardiologist.
- May 15, 2017
OHSU is not the hospital I normally use; the only doctor I see there is Dr. Lindner, and I will continue to do so as long as I can. He cares about his patients.
- May 15, 2017
The fact that I marked very good on all questions should show how good the experience was.
- Mar 13, 2017
Dr. Lindner always takes the time to fully answer all of my questions.
- Feb 13, 2017
Dr. Lindner was outstanding. He spent a lot of time discussing my issues. He was prepared for me, it was obvious that he had reviewed my medical records and understood my history.
- Jan 09, 2017
unable to see doctor. Will reschedule. on
- Dec 13, 2016
Dr Lindner is great! He is always very concerned about my health and quality of life. I feel very fortunate to have him as my cardiologist. He takes the time to listen to me and explains things in terms I can understand. At times, he has even drawn me pictures to explain my conditions to me. He also communicates well with other doctors I have.
- Aug 23, 2016
Dr. Lindner is very knowledgeable and up to date on the treatment for my conditions and gives me great advice and guidance. He genuinely cares about my health and I have total confidence in him.