Nov. 5 - 6
This year's conference is online only. Virtual attendance is $100.
This annual course is designed to provide education on state-of-the-art evaluation and management of patients with (or at risk of) cardiovascular disease.
Educational formats include didactic lectures, interactive small group sessions, case-based learning, and an ECG round table.
For more information:
KCVI CME Office
Who should attend
Who should attend?
- Family physicians
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
Friday, Nov. 5
- 8:15 a.m.: Top Five Daring Innovations That Will Eventually Change Practice - Jonathan Lindner
- 9 a.m.: Obesity Management: Surgical and Medical Options - Jonathan Purnell
- 10 a.m.: Managing the Statin Intolerant Patient - Bruce Warden
- 10:45 a.m.: Cases in Preventive Cardiology: Managing Multiple Risk Factors - Diane Osborn, Jonathan Purnell, Bruce Warden
- 1 p.m.: Atrial Fibrillation: Rhythm, Rate and/or Ablate - Saket Sanghai
- 1:45 p.m.: POTS - Abigail Khan
- 2:30 p.m.: AF Stroke Prevention: Going Beyond Warfarin and DOACs - Harsh Golwala
- 3:30 p.m.: Cases in Complex AF Management: Focus on the 4th Pillar - Harsh Golwala and Saket Sanghai
- 4:15 p.m.: EKG roundtable - Babak Nazer
Saturday, Nov. 6
- 8 a.m.: Updates on Valvular Heart Disease: repeat the echo or refer? - Tami Atkinson
- 8:45 a.m.: COVID Survivors: Cardiovascular Risk Assessment of return to exercise - Sean Robinson
- 9:30 a.m.: Rheumatologic Risk Factors for CV Disease - Juliana Desmarais
- 10:30 a.m.: My Heart Failure Patient’s Creatinine is Rising: Wet? Dry? Why oh why? - Carrie Puckett
- 11:15 a.m.: Systolic HF: Management in the Primary Care Setting - Luke Masha
- 1 p.m.: Heart Disease in Women/Sex Specific Risk Factors - Nandita Gupta
- 1:45 p.m.: Can you clear my patient? Approaches to Peri-op Risk Stratification - David German
- 2:15 p.m.: Evaluating chest pain in the office: What is the optimal test? - German, Gupta, Atkinson
Accreditation: Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.