Your care at the OHSU Parkinson Center starts with a team of specialists. Our neurologists, neurosurgeons, physician assistants and other experts work together to meet the needs of each patient. You’ll find:
- Neurologists and neurosurgeons who are internationally known for their expertise in Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders.
- Physician assistants who are experts in movement disorders.
- Providers and researchers who have collectively published hundreds of studies.
- Experts who speak in Oregon and around the world, educating providers, patients and families.
- An innovative “Next Step Clinic” to help you plan for the next stage in your treatment.
- Providers who have pioneered groundbreaking treatments, including “asleep” deep brain stimulation, for movement disorders.
- A Parkinson’s Foundation Center of Excellence, marking us as among the best in the world.
Team care coordinator
- Ethan Frechette, L.P.N.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
OHSU Parkinson Center
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239