Parkinson's Disease: Video Library
Here you’ll find links to videos from OHSU Parkinson Center symposiums and other events. This offers you the latest information from OHSU experts.
Parkinson’s disease by topic
Advanced Parkinson'sCaregiver informationCommunity resourcesDepression Driving Financial planningManaging Parkinson’s diseaseMemory and cognition (thinking)Mobility and exerciseNutrition and alternative therapiesPatient perspective RelationshipsResearchSleepTreatment
- Hallucinations & Psychosis in Advancing Parkinson’s Disease (2019)
Kathy Chung, M.D.
- Keynote: Managing the Challenges of Advancing Parkinson's Disease (2017)
Julie Carter, ANP, co-founder OHSU Parkinson Center
- Ask the Experts Panel: Advance Care Planning (2017)
- Team Care for Advancing PD: Who, What, When (2017) | Slides
Linda Bryans, M.A., CCC-SLP, OHSU
Lisa Mann, RN, B.S.N., M.A., OHSU
Angelie Healy, M.S.W., LCSW, OHSU
- Cultivating Resilience While Providing Care (2019) | Slides
Susan Hedlund, LCSW; OHSU
- Care Partner Panel (2019)
- Crossroads in Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Lissa Kapust, M.S.W.; Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Navigating Parkinson's Disease: A Caregiver’s Guide (2018)
- The Light in the Middle of the Tunnel: Finding Your Resilience (2017)
Susan Gangsei, author and caregiver advocate
- Options for Care as Parkinson's Disease Progresses (2019) | Slides
Angelie Healy, M.S.W., LCSW; OHSU
- Weaving Your Safety Net (2018) | Slides
Heather Balducci, LCSW, Parkinson's Resources of Oregon
- Social Worker's Survival Guide to Community Resources (2017)
Vicki Wolff, LCSW
- Essential Estate and Long-Term Care Planning (2019)
Geoff Bernhardt, J.D.
- Legal and Financial Planning for Early-Stage Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Garvin Reiter, J.D., Law Offices of Nay & Friedenberg
- Parkinson’s Disease and Hospitalizations: Tips for Optimizing Your Inpatient Stay (2020) | Slides
Marian Dale, M.D., M.C.R.
- Self-Efficacy (2019)
Libby Kinnard, Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon
- Essential Tools for Managing Parkinson’s Disease (2017) | Slides
Lisa Mann, RN; OHSU
- Essential Tools for Managing Parkinson’s Disease-Related Vision Issues (2017) | Slides
William Hills, M.D.; OHSU
- Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction in Parkinson's Disease (2017)
Ronald F. Pfeiffer, M.D.; OHSU
- Memory and Parkinson’s Disease: Facing Changes and Planning Ahead (2020) | Slides
Allison Lindauer, Ph.D., NP
- Rehabilitation for Your Brain (2019) | Slides
Kristin Knight, M.S., CCC-SLP; OHSU
- Memory and Parkinson’s Disease (2019) | Slides
Allison Lindhauer, Ph.D., NP; OHSU
- Elephant in the Room: Cognitive Changes in Later Stage PD (2017)
Allison Lindhauer, Ph.D., NP, OHSU
- Recognizing Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Early Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Joel Mack, M.D., Portland VA
- Drumming with Kimberly Berg (2019)
- A Physical Therapy Perspective of Bladder and Bowel Issues (2020)
Sandra Gallagher PT, WCS and Allison Smouse, PT DPT
- Meditation and movement break (2019)
Laura Carim Todd, Ph.D., RYT; National University of Natural Medicine
- Exercise and Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Jennifer Wilhelm, PT, DPT, NCS; OHSU
- Freezing or Sweating Falls When Walking with Parkinson’s Disease (2018)
Fay Horak, Ph.D., PT; OHSU
- Essential Tools for Mid-State PD: Exercise and Mobility (2017)
Jenny Wilhelm, PT, DPT, NCS; OHSU
- Exercise break (2018)
Kimberly Berg, Rock Steady Boxing
- Nutrition and Parkinsonism (2019) | Slides
Laurie Mischley, N.D., Ph.D., M.P.H.; Bastyr University
- Alternative Therapies for Parkinson's Disease (2019) | Slides
Jill Baird, M.D.; OHSU
- What the 1960s Got Right about Health, Happiness and Well-Being (2018)
Amie Hiller, M.D., OHSU Parkinson Center
- Intimacy & Parkinson's (2019) | Slides
Sheila Silver, M.A.
- Bridging the Gap: How to Have a Healthy Relationship With Your Loved One (2017)
Kristy Hanna, Ph.D.
- Maximizing Communication in Mid-Stage PD (2017)
Linda Bryans, M.S., CCC-SLP; OHSU
- Research Update (2019)
Joe Quinn, M.D.
- What's Next? Research Update (2018)
Joseph Quinn, M.D., OHSU Parkinson Center
- Nighty Night! Sleeping Challenges in PD (2018)
Amie Hiller, M.D.; OHSU
- Beating Fatigue in Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Jill Baird, M.D.; OHSU
- Urologic Issues in Parkinson's (2020)
Kamran Sajadi, M.D.
- Dyskinesias: Dopamine Dosing Difficulties (2019)
Jenny Wilhelm, PT; Linda Bryans, SLP
- Motor Fluctuations: Tic-Toc, On-Off (2019)
Jeff Kraakevik, M.D. and Lisa Mann, RN, B.S.N., M.A.
- Overview of Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Options (2018) | Slides
- Delaram Safarpour, M.D., M.S.C.E.
- Medication Management: Essential Tools for Mid-Stage Parkinson's Disease (2017)
Lisa Mann, RN, B.S.N., M.A.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772 .
- Find forms for new and returning patients.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
OHSU Parkinson Center
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- Resources for patients and families
- Patient workshops
- Research and clinical trials
- Find news, events, tips and more on OHSU’s On the Brain blog