Here you’ll find links to videos from OHSU Parkinson Center symposiums and other events. This offers you the latest information from OHSU experts.
Parkinson’s disease by topic
- Hallucinations & Psychosis in Advancing Parkinson’s Disease (2019)
Kathy Chung, M.D.
- Keynote: Managing the Challenges of Advancing Parkinson's Disease (2017)
Julie Carter, ANP, co-founder OHSU Parkinson Center
- Ask the Experts Panel: Advance Care Planning (2017)
- Team Care for Advancing PD: Who, What, When (2017) | Slides
Linda Bryans, M.A., CCC-SLP, OHSU
Lisa Mann, RN, B.S.N., M.A., OHSU
Angelie Healy, M.S.W., LCSW, OHSU
- Cultivating Resilience While Providing Care (2019) | Slides
Susan Hedlund, LCSW; OHSU
- Care Partner Panel (2019)
- Crossroads in Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Lissa Kapust, M.S.W.; Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Navigating Parkinson's Disease: A Caregiver’s Guide (2018)
- The Light in the Middle of the Tunnel: Finding Your Resilience (2017)
Susan Gangsei, author and caregiver advocate
- Options for Care as Parkinson's Disease Progresses (2019) | Slides
Angelie Healy, M.S.W., LCSW; OHSU
- Weaving Your Safety Net (2018) | Slides
Heather Balducci, LCSW, Parkinson's Resources of Oregon
- Social Worker's Survival Guide to Community Resources (2017)
Vicki Wolff, LCSW
- Essential Estate and Long-Term Care Planning (2019)
Geoff Bernhardt, J.D.
- Legal and Financial Planning for Early-Stage Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Garvin Reiter, J.D., Law Offices of Nay & Friedenberg
- Parkinson’s Disease and Hospitalizations: Tips for Optimizing Your Inpatient Stay (2020) | Slides
Marian Dale, M.D., M.C.R.
- Self-Efficacy (2019)
Libby Kinnard, Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon
- Essential Tools for Managing Parkinson’s Disease (2017) | Slides
Lisa Mann, RN; OHSU
- Essential Tools for Managing Parkinson’s Disease-Related Vision Issues (2017) | Slides
William Hills, M.D.; OHSU
- Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction in Parkinson's Disease (2017)
Ronald F. Pfeiffer, M.D.; OHSU
- Memory and Parkinson’s Disease: Facing Changes and Planning Ahead (2020) | Slides
Allison Lindauer, Ph.D., NP
- Rehabilitation for Your Brain (2019) | Slides
Kristin Knight, M.S., CCC-SLP; OHSU
- Memory and Parkinson’s Disease (2019) | Slides
Allison Lindhauer, Ph.D., NP; OHSU
- Elephant in the Room: Cognitive Changes in Later Stage PD (2017)
Allison Lindhauer, Ph.D., NP, OHSU
- Recognizing Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Early Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Joel Mack, M.D., Portland VA
- Drumming with Kimberly Berg (2019)
- A Physical Therapy Perspective of Bladder and Bowel Issues (2020)
Sandra Gallagher PT, WCS and Allison Smouse, PT DPT
- Meditation and movement break (2019)
Laura Carim Todd, Ph.D., RYT; National University of Natural Medicine
- Exercise and Parkinson's Disease (2018)
Jennifer Wilhelm, PT, DPT, NCS; OHSU
- Freezing or Sweating Falls When Walking with Parkinson’s Disease (2018)
Fay Horak, Ph.D., PT; OHSU
- Essential Tools for Mid-State PD: Exercise and Mobility (2017)
Jenny Wilhelm, PT, DPT, NCS; OHSU
- Exercise break (2018)
Kimberly Berg, Rock Steady Boxing
- Nutrition and Parkinsonism (2019) | Slides
Laurie Mischley, N.D., Ph.D., M.P.H.; Bastyr University
- Alternative Therapies for Parkinson's Disease (2019) | Slides
Jill Baird, M.D.; OHSU
- What the 1960s Got Right about Health, Happiness and Well-Being (2018)
Amie Hiller, M.D., OHSU Parkinson Center
- Intimacy & Parkinson's (2019) | Slides
Sheila Silver, M.A.
- Bridging the Gap: How to Have a Healthy Relationship With Your Loved One (2017)
Kristy Hanna, Ph.D.
- Maximizing Communication in Mid-Stage PD (2017)
Linda Bryans, M.S., CCC-SLP; OHSU
- Urologic Issues in Parkinson's (2020)
Kamran Sajadi, M.D.
- Dyskinesias: Dopamine Dosing Difficulties (2019)
Jenny Wilhelm, PT; Linda Bryans, SLP
- Motor Fluctuations: Tic-Toc, On-Off (2019)
Jeff Kraakevik, M.D. and Lisa Mann, RN, B.S.N., M.A.
- Overview of Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Options (2018) | Slides
- Delaram Safarpour, M.D., M.S.C.E.
- Medication Management: Essential Tools for Mid-Stage Parkinson's Disease (2017)
Lisa Mann, RN, B.S.N., M.A.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772 .
- Find forms for new and returning patients.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
OHSU Parkinson Center
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.