The pediatric critical care experts at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital provide complete, attentive care. We offer:
- Highly experienced specialists who treat about 1,500 patients a year.
- Providers who are all board-certified in pediatric critical care.
- Team-based care, with skilled providers (including physical and occupational therapists, pharmacists, social workers and other experts) working together.
- Doctors who are also researchers, studying ways to improve children’s care. Our findings are published in leading medical journals.
Questions? Please call us at 503-494-8811.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
700 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU Doernbecher.
- Learn about transferring a child to our NICU or PICU.
- Call 503-346-0644 to seek provider-to-provider advice.