Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Williams is a pediatric critical care physician who specializes in pediatric neurocritical care (children with brain injuries and illnesses requiring intensive care unit admission). Dr. Williams is particularly focused on ensuring recovery even after the intensive care unit admission, and is the Director of the Pediatric Critical Care and Neurotrauma Recovery Program. She has expertise in patient outcomes after critical care including Post-Intensive Care Syndrome and sleep disturbances, both providing clinical care and leading research focused in these areas.
In her spare time, Dr. Williams enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, hiking, camping, and exploring the Pacific Northwest.
Education and training
- B.S., 2004, University of Kansas
- M.D., 2008, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- MSc, 2020, Oregon Health & Science University
- Pediatrics, University of Utah, Primary Children's Hospital, 2011
- Pediatric Critical Care, University of Utah, Primary Children's Hospital, 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics 2011
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care 2014
Memberships and associations:
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Critical Care Medicine THRIVE Task Force
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Neurocritical Care Research Group
- National Neurotrauma Society
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.