Order Diagnostic Imaging studies: Information for healthcare professionals
Referrals can be faxed to 503-494-4621. Please choose and download from our list of OHSU Diagnostic Imaging referral forms below.
Guides and Practice Standards
Visit our Sub-Specialty pages to learn more about tests we offer.
- Our Theranostics program is the most advanced in Oregon.
- We are the only facility in Oregon preforming Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasounds.
- Learn more about Lung cancer screening offered at OHSU.
- Learn about CT Colonoscopy an alternative to a traditional colonoscopy.
- DTI, DSC, fMRI and other Neuroradiology exams.
- Learn more about our Patient Shielding Policy.
- Pediatric Radiology Normal Measurements.
- MRI Protocols.
We make it easy for patients. They can call one general scheduling line at 503-418-0990 to schedule their own exams at a time that’s best for them. We are located in several locations and are open conveniently long hours, our skilled patient schedulers will see that your patient has everything they need for their visit with us. Please see our Patient page for more information.
Stay connected with your patient's care at OHSU
- Protect continuity of care and avoid repeating tests or exams, visit the Image Library for information regarding prior imaging.
- Enroll in OHSU Connect for secure, constant access to your patient's shared electronic medical records.
- Connect with a radiologist by calling the radiology assistant at 503-494-5369. Call the OHSU operator at 503-494-8311 to have a radiologist paged or visit our contact us page.