The autism clinic at OHSU’s Child Development and Rehabilitation Center offers expert evaluation and multidisciplinary care for your child and family.
- Sees more children with characteristics of autism than any other provider in Oregon and southwest Washington
- Joins in research to better understand autism
- Has regular training to keep up with the latest evaluation guidelines
- Is part of the OHSU School of Medicine, where we train the next generation of providers
- Switched quickly to virtual care during the pandemic to keep supporting families
OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, seventh floor
700 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 97239
Child Development and Rehabilitation Center, Eugene
901 E. 18th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97403
Free parking for patients and visitors