Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital, Marquam Hill
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Hannah Sanford-Keller, M.S., CCC-SLP, is a pediatric speech language pathologist at OHSU’s Child Development and Rehabilitation Center/Institute on Development and Disability. Ms. Sanford-Keller is also an assistant professor at OHSU’s School of Medicine and University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities.
Ms. Sanford-Keller specializes in:
- Autism spectrum disorder. She is part of the autism diagnostic program at OHSU. She has advanced training in evaluating and treating autism in young children.
- Cleft palate/craniofacial disorders. She specializes in articulation and resonance for babies and children with cleft lip and palate and other craniofacial differences.
Ms. Sanford-Keller has a special interest in working with children from birth through age 5. She aims to provide therapies that:
- Focus on the family.
- Set goals for children and families based on child and family priorities.
- Use natural learning opportunities.
Ms. Sanford-Keller’s research interests include screening children early for autism and training parents and siblings to support young children with autism (family-mediated interventions). She is also interested in improving health care worldwide and lowering barriers to health care for families. Her interest in community outreach has led to collaborations across Oregon and internationally in Ukraine and Peru.
Ms. Sanford-Keller supervises students and clinical fellows completing rotations in the autism and cleft palate/craniofacial disorders programs at the IDD. She directs the speech-language pathology clinical fellowship program as part of the Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities training (LEND) program at OHSU.
In her spare time, Ms. Sanford-Keller enjoys hiking, camping and traveling. She is from the Pacific Northwest and enjoys spending time outdoors (even when it’s raining).
- Spanish (some)
Education and training
- B.A., 2010, University of Oregon
- M.S., 2014, Portland State University
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities, Oregon Health & Science University
- KidTalk, Oregon Scottish Rite Clinic
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Oregon Board of Examiner’s for Speech-Language Pathology Clinical License
Memberships and associations:
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Oregon Pediatric Therapists Special Interest Group
- Oregon Speech and Hearing Association
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.