I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Dolata specializes in neurodevelopmental disabilities and has been on faculty at OHSU since 2006. She is a licensed speech-language pathologist with a special interest in early screening and comprehensive, multi-disciplinary assessment. She is interested in the foundations of early language development and in the intersection of language and social communication. Her work draws upon a background in linguistics, psychology, speech and hearing science, special education, and pediatric healthcare.
Dr. Dolata conducts research at the Center for Spoken Language Understanding at OHSU and is on faculty in the Computer Science and Electrical Engineering Department. She is also proud to have a joint appointment with Pacific University in the School of Commuinication Sciences and Disorders in Forest Grove, Oregon. In her free time, she spends time with her husband and three young children.
- B.A., 2000, University of Michigan
- M.A., 2005, University of Texas
- Ph.D., 2016, University of Oregon
- Clinical fellowship year, Toronto Speech and Language Services, 2006
- Oregon Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, American Speech-Language Hearing Association
Memberships and associations
- American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Oregon Speech and Hearing Association, Executive Board