OHSU Dermatology strives to provide the highest quality expertise and care. For all dermatology conditions. For all patients.
Our skilled team of access specialists can assist you with:
- Making an appointment
- Making sure you are matched with the best provider for your needs
- Navigating new patient registration and insurance
OHSU accepts most major insurances. We recommend verifying your coverage with your insurance before scheduling an appointment. Some services may require a doctor's referral.
- General Dermatology - common skin conditions, including acne, rashes, infections, eczema, etc...
- Pediatric Dermatology - dermatological needs for children up to 18 years of age.
- Surgical Dermatology - conditions that require surgery, including Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- Laser & Cosmetic Dermatology - services to help reduce the appearance of aging and correct undesired conditions.
- Specialty Services - unique clinics for conditions in which we have specific expertise.
- Clinical Trials - receive additional treatment options while participating in research.