OHSU Dermatology strives to provide the highest level of expertise and care to all patients — from everyday dermatologic issues to the most complex of conditions.
Our patient access specialists will be able to assist you with all of your appointment-scheduling needs and questions, from making sure you are matched with the best provider of your needs to navigating insurance and more. Most services do not require a doctor's referral, though your insurance plan may have prior authorization requirements. OHSU accepts most major insurances, but it is always best to verify your coverage before scheduling an appointment.
- General Dermatology - common skin conditions, including acne, rashes, infections, eczema, etc...
- Pediatric Dermatology - dermatological needs for children up to 18 years of age.
- Surgical Dermatology - conditions that require surgery, including Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- Laser & Cosmetic Dermatology - services to help reduce the appearance of aging and correct undesired conditions.
- Specialty Services - unique clinics for conditions in which we have specific expertise.
- Clinical Trials - receive additional treatment options while participating in research.