Para leer o aprender mas sobre este estudio, visite la pagina web en Español aqui.
Cervical cancer is the 4th most common cancer for women. We want to learn about the experiences of Latina Women in our community.
Have you been diagnosed with cervical cancer, pre-cervical cancer (AIS, or CIN 2, CIN 2/3), or had an abnormal pap smear result in the last 10 years? Or have you had a Loop Electrosurgical Excision (L.E.E.P.) procedure?
We invite you to participate in our study for Latina women who have been diagnosed with cervical cancer or pre cancer and are over the age of 35. We want to hear your story!
- A 1-3 hour interview. The interview can be done at your home, in a public setting or online.
- The interview will include questions about your medications, treatment, diagnosis, challenges and experiences with providers and family members, among other questions.
• Are 35 years of age or older
• Have been diagnosed with cervical cancer, have received an abnormal pap smear result, ,pre cervical cancer (CIN 2, CIN2/3, or AIS), or a L.E.E.P. procedure
• More than 3 months have passed since your initial diagnosis of cervical cancer or pre cervical cancer
• Were diagnosed in the last 10 years
• Identify as Latina
• Reside in the US
You will be compensated with a $100.00 Amazon gift card for your time and valuable stories.