At the OHSU Center for Women’s Health, we know that women have unique health care needs. Here you’ll find care for every stage of your life. You will also find a comfortable, woman-centered space full of light and art. We offer:
- Providers with advanced training in women’s health and primary care
- Coordinated services at our Tier 4 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home
- Comprehensive care for women across the lifespan
- Seamless referrals to specialists at the Center for Women’s Health and across OHSU
- A robust behavioral health program
- Our Collaborative Care Model brings together therapy from our behavioral health manager and medication recommendations from our consulting psychiatrist.
Our team works together to care for you when you need us. We also offer:
- Same-day or urgent appointments, offering an alternative to visiting an emergency room
- After hours advice line
- Extended hours
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent care and follow-up care
- Communication through MyChart.
Your medical home
The Center for Women’s Health can serve as your medical home. That means we provide most of your health care and arrange for you to see specialists when needed. We work together with them to make sure all parts of your health are kept in mind. We are certified by the state of Oregon as a patient-centered primary care medical home.
We care for women and girls as young as 12. Many women make health care decisions for family members or loved ones. Learn how we can support you. We will:
- Listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
- Help you play an active role in your health.
- Assess your nonemergency illnesses and injuries.
- Take care of your health through all the stages of your life.
- Refer you to specialists when you need them.
You can see us for:
- Annual exams and preventive screenings
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- New symptoms
- Care for ongoing conditions
- Treatment for anxiety, depression and other mental health issues
- Managing your medication
- General gynecologic care
- Birth control counseling and prescriptions
- Other contraceptive care, including placement of IUDs and Nexplanon
- Sports physicals
- Managing menopause symptoms
- Minor illnesses and injuries
- Your best health before and after pregnancy
In each decade of your life, check-ups and screenings can help you stay healthy. Find your age and learn what is recommended for you.
Our primary care team
- Schedule an appointment, including for the same day if needed, at 503-418-4500.
- Arrange a virtual visit.
- See test results, set appointments and communicate with your team through MyChart.
Call 503-418-4500 to schedule an in-person or virtual appointment.
Our fax number is 503-346-8536.