At the OHSU Center for Women’s Health, we know that women have unique health care needs. Here you’ll find care for every stage of your life. You will also find a comfortable, woman-centered space full of light and art. We offer:
- Five doctors who include internal medicine and family medicine providers
- Two nurse practitioners.
- A welcoming environment designed with women in mind.
- Providers with advanced training in women’s health and primary care.
- One place that can serve many of your health care needs.
- Seamless referrals to specialists at the Center for Women’s Health and across OHSU.
Our team works together to care for you when you need us. We also offer:
- A doctor on call 24/7
- Same-day or urgent appointments, offering an alternative to visiting an emergency room
- Extended hours
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent care and follow-up care
- Communication through MyChart.
Your medical home
The Center for Women’s Health can serve as your medical home. That means we provide most of your health care and arrange for you to see specialists when needed. We work together with them to make sure all parts of your health are kept in mind. We are certified by the state of Oregon as a patient-centered primary care medical home.
We care for women and girls as young as 12. Many women make health care decisions for family members or loved ones. Learn how we can support you. We will:
- Listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
- Help you play an active role in your health.
- Assess your nonemergency illnesses and injuries.
- Take care of your health through all the stages of your life.
- Refer you to specialists when you need them.
You can see us for:
- Annual exams and preventive screenings
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- New symptoms
- Care for ongoing conditions
- Treatment for anxiety, depression and other mental health issues
- Managing your medication
- General gynecologic care
- Birth control counseling and prescriptions
- Other contraceptive care, including placement of IUDs and Nexplanon
- Sports physicals
- Managing menopause symptoms
- Minor illnesses and injuries
- Your best health before and after pregnancy
In each decade of your life, check-ups and screenings can help you stay healthy. Find your age and learn what is recommended for you.
Our primary care team
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.