For more than a decade, we have been improving the way that you and thousands of women in Oregon, and beyond, access and experience health care.
You can count on our medical experts for your care today and through every stage of your life. Our doctors, nurses, researchers, social workers and support staff are all highly qualified, sensitive to your needs and honored to be trusted partners for you and your family.
You can expect
- Comprehensive care suited to your health condition(s), needs and wishes.
- Highly-trained healthcare providers in many areas of women’s health. See our services
- An entire team of specialty experts ready to work with you if you need advanced care for more complex illnesses or conditions.
- Access to the latest treatment options and up-to-date health information and guidance.
- Leading researchers, educators and clinicians proud to be part of the only National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health in the Northwest.
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
The Center for Women's Health actively engages in diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. We are committed to an environment of employment, patient care, research and education that is anti-racist. Each member of the Center for Women's Health is expected to work towards building and sustaining an equitable and inclusive work environment. We, too, stand firmly behind the OHSU Center for Diversity and Inclusion’s Diversity Action Plan, goals and guiding principles.
Dr. Michelle Berlin, former director of Center for Women’s Health, and Dr. Renee Edwards, chief medical officer, sat down to discuss the creation of the Center and motivation for the work being done to elevate the knowledge and treatment of women’s health at OHSU.