OHSU is committed to providing equal access.
Patients and their personal visitors with ADA placards may park in ADA parking as needed. Request wheelchairs from staff onsite.
People arriving for work or school needs, who have an ADA placard or maternity need, may arrange for special reserved parking or use below accommodations.
Accessibility by mode
Adaptive BIKETOWN is Portland's adaptive bike rental program. The program's goal is to increase biking access for people with disabilities.
See general information on biking to OHSU at ohsu.edu/bike.
For patients and their personal visitors:
- OHSU offers ADA parking at all onsite parking facilities. ADA placard required.
ADA and maternity parking for people arriving for work or school:
- OHSU is a pay to park environment 8am to 5pm, weekdays.
- OHSU offers special accommodation to people with an ADA placard, doctor's note, or for maternity if the individual is in their third trimester of pregnancy.
- See current rate for a special reserved permit. To request this permit, select "request or stop a permit" here.
- For personal appointments and leave, parking is free with coverage.
See general information on driving to OHSU here.
OHSU campus is one mile from downtown Portland. Marquam Hill is most easily accessed via Portland Aerial Tram.
Mobility devices are welcome on campus, on transit, and on the Tram. Request wheelchairs from staff onsite.
For general information about walking to OHSU, visit ohsu.edu/walk.