Dr. Rodriguez specializes in general obstetrics and gynecology with a focus in family planning and international health and development. She enjoys the variety in her work, which incudes clinical care, research, policy, and teaching. Her favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to support women through important or challenging life events. She particularly likes working with teens.
Dr. Rodriguez works with the World Health Organization to reduce maternal mortality through promoting family planning globally, and locally she works with the state as medical director for the Title X contraceptive program. Dr Rodriguez conducts research, both domestically and internationally, to develop evidence for contraceptive policy and practice to improve health for all women.
Dr. Rodriguez has family from Cuba, and her husband is Swiss. She enjoys travel, mystery novels, and puttering around the house in her free time.Read more
- M.D., Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine, Portland Oregon 2004
- M.P.H., University of California Berkeley, Berkeley California 2010
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, 2008
- Fellowship in Family Planning, University of California, San Francisco 2010
- American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Memberships and associations
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists