Dr. Juliette Preston is the director of the OHSU headache center. Prior to joining OHSU, Dr. Preston was an assistant professor at UCLA where she also completed a 2-year fellowship in headache medicine and pain management. She graduated from University of California, San Diego medical school and completed her neurology residency at Harbor-UCLA.
Dr. Preston's clinical work focuses on treating migraine and other head, neck and facial pain disorders.
Her research interest focuses on functional imaging and neuromodulation to be applied to patients with chronic pain.Read more
- B.S., University of California San Diego 2003
- M.S., University of California San Diego 2004
- M.D., University of California San Diego 2009
- Neurology, Harbor-University of California Los Angeles, 2013
- Headache Medicine and Interventional Pain, University of California Los Angeles, 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2013
- Headache Medicine, United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties, 2016
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Headache Society