Dr. McEvoy's clinical interest involves pulmonary function testing in neonates and pediatric patients. She received her medical degree in 1985 from Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Ill. Dr. McEvoy is board certified in pediatrics and neonatology.
- M.D., Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1985
- M.C.R., Oregon Health & Science University 2008
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Los Angeles
- Neonatology-University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Memberships and associations
- Pediatrics, 1989 (recertification 1998)