Dr. Milano's ares of research include:
Reduction of avoidable hospital and EMS utilization among a primary care population Primary medical home development Chronic disease management in the primary care setting Medical education utilizing electronic mediaRead more
- B.A., Stanford University 1994
- M.D., University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) 2005
- Oregon Health & Science University, 2008
- Clinical leadership fellowship, Oregon Health & Science University, 2009
- American Board of Family Medicine, 2008
- "Simulated electronic health record (sim-ehr) curriculum : Teaching ehr skills and use of the ehr for disease management and prevention." Academic Medicine In: , Vol. 89, No. 3, 03.2014, p. 399-403.
- "Are pediatric quality care measures too stringent?" Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine In: , Vol. 25, No. 5, 09.2012, p. 686-693.
- "Collaborative development of a randomized study to adapt a diabetes quality improvement initiative for federally qualified health centers." Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved In: , Vol. 23, No. 3 SUPPL, 08.2012, p. 236-246.
- "Resident continuity clinic : An oxymoron?" Journal of General Internal Medicine In: , Vol. 25, No. SUPPL. 4, 09.2010.