The Oregon Office of Rural Health provides data and analysis about rural and frontier health at the ZIP Code level. ORH is available to create customized datasets and maps depicting vital statistics, workforce, health status and utilization information.
- County Health Rankings and Roadmaps
- OHSU State of our Health 2015: Key Health Indicators for Oregonians
- Oregon Health Authority Data and Statistics
- Oregon Health Authority Chronic Disease Data
- Oregon Communities Reporter
- Community Commons Community Health Needs Assessment Report
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation County Profiles
- ORH Brochure
- ORH End of Year Report 2017
- Aging in Rural and Frontier Oregon 2016
- Critical Access Hospital Community Benefit Reporting Highlights Fiscal Year: 2015 | 2016 | 2017
- Critical Access Hospital Quality Reporting Overview Guide 2019
- Critical Access Hospital Telehealth Services in Oregon
This story map shows the originating and distant Telehealth sites for Oregon’s 25 Critical Access Hospitals. Detail is provided for each hospital.
- Health Districts in Oregon 2016
- Oregon Community Health Needs Assessment & Improvement Plans
- Oregon's Rural Health Clinics Report 2011
- Review of Oregon Ambulance Agencies' Stroke, STEMI, and Cardiac Arrests Protocols: Executive Report | Full Report
- Rural and Frontier Emergency Medical Services Listening Tour Report: 2019
- Rural and Frontier Health Facility Listening Tour Report: 2016 | 2017
- Unmet Health Care Needs Report 2019
Questions or Requests for a Service Area Profile?
Contact: Emerson Ong, Data/GIS Analyst | firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-494-5226