Rural Practitioner Tax Credits
The Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) is proud of rural Oregon and we believe that rural Oregon provides unbounded opportunity for health care providers to find the practices and lifestyle of their dreams. We are excited to work with you find the perfect match!
Save the Date! - 2023 Forum on Aging in Rural Oregon
Save the date! The 2023 Forum on Aging will be held May 15-17, 2023 at the Seaside Civic and Convention Center in Seaside, Oregon!
Registration for participants will open in Feb 13, 2023.
ORH is now accepting proposals for the 2023 Forum on Aging! The deadline to submit your proposal is January 13, 2023 at 5pm.
Learn more here.
- Implementing Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) benefit in Oregon
- Physician Visa Waiver Program Simplification and Streamlining
- Become a Certified Rural Health Clinic Professional (CRHCP)!
- 2022 Chartis Performance Leadership Awardees Announced
- Oregon Rural Health Day - Nov. 17
- Rural Safety Net Map
January 31, 2023
- Primary Care Physicians by Service Area: 2018-2022, with specialty breakdown (interactive map)
January 26, 2023
- Rural Health Agencies by Oregon Congressional Districts, 2023 Maps (click on Facilities)
January 25, 2023
- 2022 AUHCN Report
January 24, 2023
- Tableau Visualization of All 10 Maps in AUHCN, 2019-2022
January 12, 2023
- Governor's Designation Eligible Areas
January 11, 2023
- Medicare/Medicaid by County Map | List
December 13, 2022
- Critical Access Pharmacies Map | List
December 6, 2022
- HPSA Dental Map
October 11, 2022
- RHC Static Map
- RHC Interactive map
August 1, 2022
- Oregon Rural Hospitals Map
July 25, 2022
- Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program (BHLRP) map
Primary Care Loan Forgiveness Program (PCLF) map
Scholars for a Healthy Oregon Initiative (SHOI) map
OR Partnership State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) map
Oregon Health Care Provider Loan Repayment map
July 21, 2022
- Tableau map of 2016-2020 American Community Survey Results and 2022 OHP Eligibles by Primary Care Service Area
June 29, 2022
- Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSA)—Primary Care
March 9, 2022
Subscribe to ORH!
Subscribe to the ORH mailing list, which includes our quarterly newsletters.