40th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
The Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) is proud of rural Oregon and we believe that rural Oregon provides unbounded opportunity for health care providers to find the practices and lifestyle of their dreams. We are excited to work with you to help find the perfect match!
For ORH Webinars, please use these links:
Forum on Aging Webinars | Quality Webinars |RHC Webinars | Community Conversations | Population Health Webinars
- Medicare/Medicaid by County Map | List
May 23, 2023
- Medically Underserved Areas/Populations (MUA/MUP) Map
May 23, 2023
- RHC static map | interactive map | RHC List
May 22, 2023
- HPSA Primary Care Map
February 23, 2023
- Tableau Map of CDC PLACES Health Status Indicators by ZCTA, 2019-2020
February 16, 2023
- Tableau Dashboard of 2017-2021 American Community Survey Results and 2022 OHP Eligibles by Primary Care Service Area
February 6, 2023
- Rural Safety Net Map
January 31, 2023
- Primary Care Physicians by Service Area: 2018-2022, with specialty breakdown (interactive map)
January 26, 2023
- Rural Health Agencies by Oregon Congressional Districts, 2023 Maps (click on Facilities)
January 25, 2023
- 2022 AUHCN Report
January 24, 2023
- Tableau Visualization of All 10 Maps in AUHCN, 2019-2022
January 12, 2023
- Governor's Designation Eligible Areas
January 11, 2023
Subscribe to ORH!
Subscribe to the ORH mailing list, which includes our quarterly newsletters.
Rural Practitioner Tax Credits
Do you provide healthcare in rural Oregon? You may be eligible for a tax credit on your Oregon tax return. New to the program? Find your licensure and the applicable rules here.
Visit our Rural Practitioner Tax Credits page to learn more about all our tax credits programs.