The pulmonology experts at OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital combine expertise with dedication to caring for children and teens. They offer:
- Comprehensive care: Our doctors in pulmonology (respiratory system), otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), gastroenterology (digestive system) and surgery work together to treat conditions affecting the lungs and breathing. This ensures that your child receives coordinated, individual care at every step.
- Care for the whole child: Our team includes respiratory therapists, nurses, dietitians, speech pathologists and social workers to support the well-being of your child and family.
- Access to the latest findings: As part of Oregon’s only academic health center, our doctors also pursue discoveries in the lab. This offers your child access to the latest treatments and a network of clinical trials.
- Aerodigestive program: Our aerodigestive program has two directors — pediatric pulmonologist Dr. Danny Hsia and pediatric otolaryngologist Dr. Derek Lam. This gives patients access to the full spectrum of expertise.
Pediatric pulmonology and cystic fibrosis
- Patricia Rose, RD
- Megan Johnson, RD, LD
- Corinne Muirhead, Pharm.D.
- Danielle Palm, RRT
- Heather Sams, RRT
- Kira Lordos, RRT
- Brad Harford, RRT
- John Stella, RRT
- Zoe Orcutt, LCSW
- Wendy Palmrose, LCSW
Call 503-346-0640 to:
- Request an appointment.
- Seek a second opinion.
- Ask questions.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
700 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Call 503-346-0644 to seek provider-to-provider advice.