The team at the OHSU Pituitary Center is one of the most experienced and accomplished in the United States. Our team is led by Dr. Maria Fleseriu, a neuroendocrinologist and international expert in pituitary disorders.
Dr. Fleseriu and our large team of providers attract patients from across the U.S. We are known for:
- Patient-centered care, with an emphasis on your quality of life as well as your treatment success.
- A team-based approach, with an array of highly skilled specialists working together for each patient.
- The ability to provide a precise diagnosis for even rare pituitary disorders that often go missed or mistaken for another condition for many years.
- Extensive experience, with knowledge built over treating thousands of patients.
- The latest treatments, including minimally invasive neurosurgery and highly targeted radiation therapy to protect healthy tissue.
- A strong track record of turning discoveries in the lab into better treatments for patients, including work that led to FDA approval for new medications.
- A large body of research papers published in leading medical journals such as the Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism, Endocrine Reviews, The Lancet, Pituitary, and the Journal of Neurosurgery.
- Many other publications, including the textbook “Advanced Practice in Endocrinology Nursing” with OHSU’s Chris Yedinak, who holds a doctoral degree in nursing practice, as an author and editor.
- Leadership that includes Dr. Fleseriu’s post as president of The Pituitary Society. She and her colleagues have shared their knowledge in hundreds of presentations nationally and internationally.
- Brian Lothrop, B.S.
- Shirley McCartney, Ph.D.
- Obi Obayashi, B.S.
- Jessica Williams, LPN, CCRP
- Samantha Yau, B.S.
- Chris Yedinak, D.N.P., M.N., FNP
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-4314.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
OHSU Pituitary Center
Center for Health & Healing Building 1
3303 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
- See more pituitary information for health care professionals.
- OHSU Provider’s Guide to Pituitary Disorders