The doctors, nurses and other providers at the OHSU Nerve Center work together to give patients the most advanced care possible. You’ll find:
- Providers with advanced training from some of the nation’s top medical centers, including Stanford, the Mayo Clinic, Harvard and Johns Hopkins.
- A neurosurgery team led by Dr. Kim Burchiel, a pioneer in surgical techniques and an expert in surgery to treat nerve pain.
- Specialists with extensive experience in the latest treatments, including complex nerve transfer surgery and facial reanimation surgery.
- Doctors, other providers and researchers who work together from across departments to make sure you get the specialty care you need.
Facial Nerve Center
Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.