The OHSU Multiple Sclerosis Center offers you a full team of specialists, from expert neurologists to scientists and rehabilitation therapists. We constantly work to uncover new lines of insight into MS and related disorders.
- Highly trained neurologists with the expertise to give you a precise diagnosis.
- Specialists who work together, meeting each week to combine their knowledge on challenging cases.
- Scientists, labs and research programs that continually expand our understanding of MS and related illnesses.
- Doctors and scientists who share their knowledge nationally and internationally, and in leading journals.
- Access to any other specialist you need, including psychologists and experts in rehabilitation and pain.
- Pharmacist: Annie Chen, Pharm.D.
- Licensed practical nurse: Nicole Ashenberner, LPN
- Medical assistant: Kristine Perry, CMA
- Social work: Angelie Healy
Learn more about OHSU Rehabilitation Services.
- Jessica Njoku, SLP
Learn more about multiple sclerosis research.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S.W. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions