At the Frontier & Beyond: Multiple Sclerosis 2021
The OHSU MS Center’s annual multiple sclerosis conference, At the Frontier & Beyond, took place virtually on June 12, 2021. The half-day conference provides practical information about managing, treating and living with MS.
This year’s topics included:
- COVID-19 and MS: The Current State
- Cognition and Healthy Brain Aging with MS
- Disease-Modifying Therapies for MS
- Research from the Hill, and the popular Q&A Panel with questions from viewers
See a recording: OHSU YouTube Channel I At the Frontier & Beyond: MS 2021
View COVID-19 Vaccines and Multiple Sclerosis
This February 19, 2021, webinar discusses how vaccines work, the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines currently available, and the recommendations for people with MS.
View COVID-19 and Multiple Sclerosis
This May 8, 2020, webinar discusses COVID-19, the impact on multiple sclerosis, and the implications for managing MS.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S.W. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions