On the Horizon: Updates in Multiple Sclerosis
People with MS and the people who support them are invited to join an OHSU MS Center free webinar. An MS specialist will discuss the latest in treatment and research. You can watch live from home and will have a chance to ask questions.
Schedule for all webinars:
- Noon to 1 p.m.: Lecture by a neurologist
- 1 to 2 p.m.: Q&A session. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org during the webinar.
Registration is required. Choose a date and register. All sessions will have similar information.
Register for On the Horizon
See our webinar on how COVID-19 affects people who have MS.
All MS Center events
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S.W. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.