Upcoming events for providers
6th Annual MS and CNS Neuroimmunology Symposium 2023
This symposium will provide health care professionals the information needed to identify, refer, treat and/or implement practice changes to improve the care of patients with neuroimmunological disorders.
Who should attend: Neurologists, neuroimmunologists, rheumatologists, ophthalmologists, neurosurgeons, physicians, nurse practitioners, rehabilitation including physical and occupational therapists, researchers and other medical professionals in the field of neuroimmunological disorders are invited to attend.
Upcoming events for patients
June At the Frontier & Beyond: Multiple Sclerosis 2024
Join the OHSU MS Center for an educational half-day conference that provides practical information about managing, treating and living with MS. People living with MS and those who support them are invited to attend.
At the Frontier & Beyond: Multiple Sclerosis recordings
An annual half-day conference providing practical information about managing, treating and living with MS.
At the Frontier & Beyond: MS 2023
2023 topics included:
- Stress and Autoimmunology
- Rehabilitation Options for MS
- Treatment Update in MS
- Research update in MS
At the Frontier & Beyond: MS 2022
2022 topics included:
- Aging with MS
- MS treatment
- Research update
At the Frontier & Beyond: MS 2021
2021 topics included:
- COVID-19 and MS: the current state
- Cognition and healthy brain aging with MS
- Disease-modifying therapies for MS
- Research update
COVID-19 webinar recordings
- April 22, 2022: Two Years Into COVID, Now What? A COVID and MS Update
This video covers the state of the pandemic, the role of COVID therapies, prevention strategies, and the current guidelines for MS.
- Feb. 19, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccines and Multiple Sclerosis
This webinar covers how vaccines work, the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines currently available, and the recommendations for people with MS.
- May 8, 2020: COVID-19 and Multiple Sclerosis
This webinar covers COVID-19, the impact on multiple sclerosis, and the implications for managing MS.
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-7772.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 1, eighth floor
3303 S.W. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions