Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury Team
At OHSU, you’ll find a full team of specialists to treat concussions and other brain inujuries. Our highly trained experts will work together and with you to tailor a treatment plan to your exact needs.
- Providers who are also researchers with work published in leading medical journals.
- Specialists who will treat you as a whole person. Our team offers expertise for every aspect of care, including in sports medicine, neuropsychology and rehabilitation.
- Doctors who speak nationally, take part in community programs, and train other providers.
Family medicine and sports medicineNeuropsychology Psychology RehabilitationOther providers
- Ludmila Volyanyuk, SLP
- Jessica Njoku, SLP
- For a sports-related head injury, please call the OHSU Concussion Clinic at 503-494-1950 to make an appointment.
- For an emergency, please call 911 or go to an emergency room.
- For all other head injuries, please ask your primary care provider for a referral.
Services are available in several locations, depending on your needs. They include:
- Emergency care
- Concussion Clinic, Gabriel Park
- Sports Medicine, Beaverton
- Sports Medicine, Scappoose
- Rehabilitation, Portland
- Rehabilitation, Beaverton
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.