The doctors and nurses who staff our Neurosciences Intensive Care Unit provide advanced care around the clock. Our providers are experts in caring for patients with critical brain and nervous system conditions. You’ll find:
- A large team with national recognition for excellent neurocritical care, including in stroke, neurosurgery and interventional neuroradiology.
- Neurocritical-care doctors and advanced practice providers (physician assistants and nurse practitioners) on duty 24/7.
- A highly experienced team for stopping a type of stroke (bleeding in the brain) called subarachnoid hemorrhage.
Lead advanced practice provider
Advanced practice providers
- Nurse manager: Michael Whitaker, B.S.N., RN, CNRN
- Assistant nurse manager: Andrea Martin, M.S.N., M.B.A., RN
- Specialties practice leader: Lorin Daniels, B.S.N., RN, CNRN
- Caitlin Richardson-Royer, M.D.
Andrew Nguyen, M.D.
Vishal Saini, M.D.