OHSU Primary Care Clinic, Beaverton
Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
At the Beaverton clinic, we respect our patients' beliefs, values and cultural needs. You and your health care team will work together to come up with a plan that makes sense for you and your family.
We treat babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors. The clinic offers wide-ranging services such as:
- Health care for the whole family
- Same-day appointments
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
- Pediatric primary care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Women’s health care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Sports medicine
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness
- Registered nurse care coordination
- Translation services
- 24-hour advice line
- Online scheduling with MyChart
- On-site pharmacy with clinical pharmacist (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays)
- On-site laboratory and X-ray
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
15700 S.W. Greystone Ct.
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
Many clinics, pharmacies and other sites have adjusted hours and services in response to the coronavirus; please call before coming in. 971-262-9150