The OHSU School of Nursing is a statewide system of higher education whose faculty, staff, and students extend to campuses throughout Oregon. Get program information
Please join the School of Nursing in our summer contest, #PetsofSoN.
This contest is open to faculty, staff, students and alumni of the OHSU School of Nursing. To participate, share a photo of your furry, fluffy, or scaly family member for
a chance to win an Amazon.com gift card.
Deadline: July 26, 2016
Connect With Us
- 06/24/2016 Dean Bakewell-Sachs interviewed about predicted nursing shortage
- 04/25/2016 Research Week 2016 - Oral Presentations
- 04/25/2016 Research Week 2016 - Poster Presentations
- 04/19/2016 Kerri M. Winters-Stone, PhD, on Peripheral Neuropathy: High Prevalence Among Female Survivors
- 03/14/2016 Pediatric NP Program Director Announced
- View all news
Spring 2016 Newsletters
Learn more about what we do for Oregon and Beyond
In this issue we hear about how: Guanajuato, Mexico students visit Ashland in an on-going exchange, Global exchange between OHSU and Mahidol University in Thailand, and how a Diversity grant recipient is a nurse patients can relate to. In addition, we hear from a student on the Klamath Falls campus.