The School of Nursing is dedicated to excellence in nursing education through lifelong learning; compassionate, high-quality care of individuals and communities; and the comprehensive pursuit of knowledge and discovery. Read about nursing programs
Congratulations 2014 NURSE Corps Scholars at Oregon Health Science University SON
Year after year, Oregon Health Science University School of Nursing students demonstrate their academic excellence and commitment to service through health care.
Some of the brightest minds at your institution also apply their passion for nursing to help some of the most underserved communities in the country. Such is the case of the NURSE Corps Scholars.
In 2014, 6 students at OHSU School of Nursing were awarded the NURSE Corps Scholarship for their commitment to primary care. Kevin Dodge, Hannah Goff, Janelle Grant, Veronica Jacobs, Bridget O'Connor, and Joy Scherzinger were the recipients of this scholarship.
Connect With Us
- 03/20/2015 10th Annual Student Volunteer Recognition and Awards Ceremony
- 03/10/2015 Congratulations 2014 NURSE Corps Scholars at Oregon Health Science University School of Nursing
- 02/19/2015 AACN Announces Election Results for New Board of Directors and Nominating Committee Members
- 02/11/2015 OHSU School of Nursing Announces Innovations Grants Awards
- 02/03/2015 National Advisory Council Appointment
- View all news
AACN Announces Board of Directors and Nominating Committee
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) announced the results of its 2015 election for the AACN Board of Directors and Nominating Committee. Among them is Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing Dean, Susan Bakewell-Sachs.Read the full press release