The Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing is a statewide system of higher education whose faculty, staff, and students extend to six campuses with educational access sites throughout Oregon. Get program information
OHSU Faculty receives Sojourns grant
Seiko Izumi, Ph.D., R.N. and current faculty at the OHSU School of Nursing received the prestigious Sojourns Grant from the Cambia Health Foundation.
Izumi will be recognized at the 2015 Sojourns Awards and Palliative Care Summit on October 29, 2015.
Read the press release from Cambia Health
Connect With Us
- 09/16/2015 Sojourns grants awarded
- 08/12/2015 Hartford Award for Research and Practice (HARP)
- 07/22/2015 Nursing Education in Jordan
- 06/15/2015 Students help write grant to support activities to reduce a transition gap in adolescent care
- 05/05/2015 AACN Announces Board of Directors and Nominating Committee
- View all news
Summer 2015 Connections NewsletterThe SON Connections newsletter is out. Global nursing is on our horizon. Look inside the OHSU School of Nursing Connections Newsletter Summer 2015 edition for great stories about our partnership with Thailand, study abroad in Mexico and Nicaragua and a recap of graduation activities.
Read more and subscribe