The Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing is a statewide system of higher education whose faculty, staff, and students extend to six campuses with educational access sites throughout Oregon. Get program information
Oregon Office of Rural Health Loan Forgiveness Recipients
Since the inception of the Oregon Office of Rural Health in 1979, the Office has been charged with working with Oregon's rural communities and their hospitals and clinics to ensure a workforce that meets their needs.
Anyone who lives or works in a rural community knows it can be a challenge to attract and retain the right number of providers. But rural communities are great places to live, work and play.
Connect With Us
- 07/22/2015 Nursing Education in Jordan
- 06/15/2015 Students help write grant to support activities to reduce a transition gap in adolescent care
- 05/05/2015 AACN Announces Board of Directors and Nominating Committee
- 05/05/2015 Oregon Office of Rural Health Loan Forgiveness Recipients
- 04/14/2015 OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- View all news
Summer 2015 Connections NewsletterThe SON Connections newsletter is out. Global nursing is on our horizon. Look inside the OHSU School of Nursing Connections Newsletter Summer 2015 edition for great stories about our partnership with Thailand, study abroad in Mexico and Nicaragua and a recap of graduation activities.
Read more and subscribe