I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Turner has specialized in pediatric pain management since 2001. She has worked with children and families most of her nursing career. Helen sees patients in the hospital as well as in the outpatient clinic. She enjoys working with the interprofessional pain management team to help children and parents understand their pain problem and how to minimize the impact it has on their lives.
When she isn’t at work, Helen can generally be found in her garden or hanging out with her family.
- B.S.N., 1980, Montana State University
- M.S.N., 1990, University of California, San Francisco
- D.N.P., 2009, Oregon Health & Science University
- OHSU Bioethics Fellowship
- American Nurse Credentialing Center, Pain Management
- American Nurse Credentialing Center, Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing, Advanced Practice--Pain Management Nursing
Memberships and associations
- American Pain Society
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing
- American Academy of Nursing