I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Turner has specialized in pediatric pain management since 2001. She has worked with children and families most of her nursing career. Helen sees patients in the hospital as well as in the outpatient clinic. She enjoys working with the interprofessional pain management team to help children and parents understand their pain problem and how to minimize the impact it has on their lives.
When she isn’t at work, Helen can generally be found in her garden or hanging out with her family.
- B.S.N., 1980, Montana State University
- M.S.N., 1990, University of California, San Francisco
- D.N.P., 2009, Oregon Health & Science University
- OHSU Bioethics Fellowship
- American Nurse Credentialing Center, Pain Management
- American Nurse Credentialing Center, Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing, Advanced Practice--Pain Management Nursing
Memberships and associations
- American Pain Society
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing
- American Academy of Nursing