I see patients at
Address707 S.W. Gaines StreetPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Koeller specializes in inherited (genetic) disorders of metabolism. He is the director of the OHSU Metabolic Clinic, and chief of the Division of Metabolism in the Department of Pediatrics. He also serves as a medical consultant to the Northwest Regional Newborn Screening Program, which provides newborn screening for Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Alaska, and Hawaii. His clinical and research interests include inherited disorders of metal, fatty acid and organic acid metabolism. He is board certified in pediatrics and clinical biochemical genetics.
Dr. Koeller cares for patients of all ages with inherited disorders of metabolism. His training includes pediatrics and medical genetics, as well as sub-specialty training in clinical biochemical genetics.
When not working, Dr. Koeller is an avid cyclist and fly fisherman. He also enjoys hiking, skiing, gardening, and almost anything else that allows him to be outdoors.
- M.D., 1982, University of Illinois James Scholar Program
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Fellowship in research, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- American Board of Pediatrics, 1988
Memberships and associations
- American College of Medical Genetics & Genomics,