Dr. Corless oversees the development of novel molecular and proteomic tests for solid tumors. Further information can be found on the Corless research page.
Education and training
- M.D., Ph.D., 1988, Washington University School of Medicine
- Anatomic Pathology, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, 1988-1990
- Urologic Pathology, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, 1992-1993
- Gastrointestinal Pathology, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, 1990-1992
- Anatomic Pathology (American Board of Pathology), 1993
Memberships and associations:
- Am. Association for Cancer Research
- Association for Molecular Pathology
- Am. Society for Clinical Oncology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.