Dr. Maziarz specializes in treating bone marrow transplantation and blood cancers. His research interests cover how the immune system recovers after a bone marrow transplant and how the immune system works to fight cancer. Dr. Maziarz sees patients with leukemia, lymphoma and graft vs. host disease and patients who are being treated with immune system therapies.
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 0 0 1979
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, 1981
- Immunology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine (internal medicine), 1982
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Hematology