Michelle H. Cameron, M.D., P.T., a neurologist and physical therapist, is an associate professor in the Department of Neurology at Oregon Health & Science University and at the VA Portland Health Care System.
Dr. Cameron provides clinical neurology care to people with MS and related disorders and participates in various other clinical trials of MS treatments. Her research focuses on imbalance and falls in people with multiple sclerosis. Dr. Cameron teaches continuing education courses on balance and falls and courses on the use of physical agents in rehabilitation to providers around the world.Read more
- P.T., University of California 1989
- M.D., University of California, San Francisco California 0 2003
- M.C.R., Oregon Health & Science University 2009
- Internal Medicine — Kaiser Medical Center, Oakland, California, 2003
- Multiple Sclerosis — Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon, 2010