Dr. Palmor is a fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and is pleased to care for patients throughout their reproductive journeys. Her clinical interests include fertility preservation and family building for the LGBTQ community, genetics, and adolescent gynecology. Her research interests also include access to care and quality improvement.
A Northern California native, Dr. Palmor is grateful to be back on the west coast after several years away. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends on hikes and camping trips, SCUBA diving, trying new restaurants, and gardening.
Education and training
- M.D., 2019, Harvard Medical School
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 2019
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health
Areas of interest
- Adolescent Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Transgender Care