Kevin O’Brien is a family nurse practitioner who treats urgent care needs and helps patients manage chronic illness. He has a special focus on geriatric medicine. He partners with patients to provide them with holistic care that helps improve their life and well-being.
In his free time, he enjoys hiking, running and reading a good book.
Education and training
- F.N.P., 2022, George Washington University
- R.N., 2018, George Washington University
- B.A., 2009, University of Oregon
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners – Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, 2022
Memberships and associations:
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Oregon Geriatric Society